Branch Hub Basic
Branch Hub Basic is the unit to use when Orchstra Distributed mode is not used. A smaller and cheaper solution than the original Branch Hub or Hub. Branch Hub basic has the same function as Hub with Network Gateway License.
- Supports Orchestra R4 and later
- Easy to set up and configure
- Built for 24/7 usage
- Low power and silent
- Small in size
- Branch Hub Basic is a computer appliance built on an ARM platform running embedded Linux.
- Branch Hub Basic is easy to set up and configure using a GUI you access from a browser.
- When using Qmatic equipment on a Qmatic 1745 network the Branch Hub Basic has a built in 1745 socket, no special interface is required, just connect the 1745 cable straight to Branch Hub Basic.
10214151 BRANCH HUB BASIC